Diego's GoWELL® Gluten Free Wraps
Diego's GoWELL® Lower Carb Wraps
Diego's GoWELL® Classic Wraps
Tip: Make your own vanilla sugar. Place the emptied vanilla bean pods in an airtight container of sugar.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Remove leaves and green part of rhubarb stems and lightly peel skin and cut into 10 cm batons.
- Split vanilla bean down the middle and scrape out seeds.
- Bring sugar, water and vanilla bean to the simmer and add rhubarb.
- Gently simmer for 15 mins, remove rhubarb from syrup and set aside to cool.
- Remove peel from oranges and cut into segments.
- Soften cream cheese by placing in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Whisk eggs until combined.
- Combine second sugar and cinnamon.
- To assemble wraps, remove wraps from packet and soften per packet instructions.
- Evenly spread cream cheese over each wrap, place 4 rhubarb batons and orange segments to the middle of each wrap.
- Brush a small amount of egg wash to the edges of wrap and roll up tightly.
- Place rolled wraps onto a oven tray, seam side down.
- Brush each roll with remaining egg wash and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 25 mins, or until caramelised.
- Slice rolls in half and serve with your favourite ice cream.
Did you know our factory shop is open to the public?
Come and visit us today for our freshly made, on site produced wraps, flatbread and corn tortillas and imported Mexican goods.
5 Hutchinson Street, Burleigh Heads
We look forward to seeing you!