Ready. Steady. Cook!
- Preheat the oven to 185-190ºC
- Slice all apples into thin wedges. Keep the skin on.
- Place half the butter into a heated pan and let it melt.
- Once melted, add cloves, cinnamon and vanilla essence to the pan. Stir to combine.
- Place apples into the pan and stir to coat apples in the butter mixture.
- Grate orange rind and sprinkle sugar on top of the apples. Stir to combine.
- Let simmer on medium heat and stir occasionally until the apples are soft.
- Take the pan off the heat and sit to the side.
- Place another pan on the stove with the remaining butter and heat until the butter is melted.
- Once butter is melted place one tortilla on the pan to soak. Flip to the other side.
- Take the wrap out of the pan and place onto a baking tray lined with bakers paper.
- Discard cloves from the apple mix and gently scoop apples into half of the wrap on the bakers tray.
- Fold the top of the wrap over the apple mix.
- Repeat for remaining 3 wraps and apple mix.
- Sprinkle the tops of the wraps with sugar and place into preheated oven for 10-15min.
- Take out of the oven and serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
4 Diego's GoWELL Wraps, Either Lower Carb or Classic.
6 large apples (or 8 small apples)
150g of butter
3 tbs. sugar
2 oranges, juiced
2 tsp. of vanilla essence