Ready. Steady. Cook!
This wrap is suitable for gluten free persons; simply use a GoWell Power Wrap or a GoWell Gluten Free Wrap.
- Whisk together eggs and salt & pepper.
- In a large frying pan on a high heat add oil and cook the chorizo, put aside and pour in egg mixture and turn heat down to low.
- Mixture will start to bubble and a crust will form on the edges, gently flip egg and cook for another 2 minutes, take off the heat and set aside.
- Heat wrap as per packet instructions.
- Evenly spread GoMEX MexiSalsa (or chunky salsa) over wrap, place egg on top then top with rice, black beans, chorizo and feta.
- Folding each side of the wrap into the middle first, then rolling from the base up. Serve with guacamole on the side if you desire.
- Wrap in sandwich paper and alfoil to keep warm.
1 GoWELL Classic Wrap (or wrap of your choosing)
2 tbsp of GoMex MexiSalsa or a chunky salsa
1/2 a chorizo diced
1/4 cup black beans - drained
1/4 cup cooked rice
1 tbsp crumbled feta
1 tsp of preferred oil
Salt & pepper
Guacamole to serve (optional)
Tip: Use our GoMEX Tortilla warmer to keep your burrito warm. For a lighter option omit chorizo and use either a Diego's Low Carb or Gluten Free wrap.