Ready. Steady. Cook!
Flavorsome Mexican inspired dish, goes well when sharing with large groups! Try bringing it along to your next potluck. Flexible recipe to accommodate dietary requirements, such as VG and GF.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Line a pizza tray with baking paper.
- In boiling water with salt cook sweet potato for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Place canned tomatoes, garlic, chipotles, salt and pepper in a blender. Blend until well combined.
- Heat a fry pan to medium. Add the oil, capsicums and onions. Season and stir until cooked. set aside.
- Mix the coriander, shallots and olives together and set aside.
- Place one wrap on a lined pizza tray. Spread the whole wrap with your pre-made sauce, followed by 1/8 of each of the toppings- beans, sweet potato, shredded chicken, onion and capsicum mix, cheese and dollops of sour cream.
- Add another wrap on top and repeat step 7 until there is only 1 wrap left, this will be for the top.
- Spread the top tortilla with your pre made sauce and sprinkle on some cheese.
- Place your stack in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Cool and finish by spreading the top with remainder of the sour cream and decorate with sliced avocados. Top with cherry tomatoes that are cut into quarters (not all the way through). Scatter olive and coriander mix over the top.
- Serve with a side salad for a delicious lunch or dinner!
1 pkt of Diego's GoWELL Wraps GF option available
300g shredded chicken breast. Omit if going vegetarian
250g sweet potato peeled and diced
salt and pepper to taste
400 can black beans drained
1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
1 can of tomatoes
1 clove of fresh garlic
2 tbsp chipotle peppers
2 capsicum deseeded and sliced
2 onions sliced
¼ cup of coriander chopped
1 avocado sliced in rings
220g jar of sliced black kalamata olives
1/3 cup sliced shallots
150g colby cheese grated
200g sour cream
⅙ cup oil