Ready. Steady. Cook!
Flavorsome Mexican inspired dish, goes well when sharing with large groups! Try bringing it along to your next potluck. Flexible recipe to accommodate dietary requirements, such as VG and GF.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Line a pizza tray with baking paper.
- In boiling water with salt cook sweet potato for 10 minute and drain, set aside.
- Place canned tomatoes, garlic and chipotles in a blender, salt and pepper, blend until well combined.
- Heat a fry pan to medium heat add the oil, capsicums and onions, season and stir fry till cooked, set aside.
- Mix the coriander, shallots and olives together, add a dressing if you desire.
- Place one wrap on lined pizza tray spreading the whole wrap with salsa followed by 1/8 of each of the toppings- beans, sweet potato, shredded chicken, onion and capsicum mix, cheese and dollops of sour cream.
- Add another wrap on top and repeat till only 1 wrap left, this is your top.
- Spread with sauce and sprinkle some cheese.
- Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the top is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Cool and finish by spreading the top with remainder of the sour cream and decorate with sliced avocados. Top with Cherry tomatoes cut into quarters (not all the way through) and scatter olives, coriander and salsa all over the top.
- Serve with a side salad for a delicious lunch or dinner!
1 pkt of Diego's GoWELL Wraps GF option available
6 tsp Diego's GoMEX MexiSauce +extra for adding to top of stack
300g shredded chicken breast Omit if going vegetarian
250g sweet potato peeled and diced
salt and pepper to taste
400 can black beans drained
1 punnet of cherrie tomatoes
1 can of tomatoes
1 clove of fresh garlic
2 tbsp. chipotle peppers
2 capsicum deseeded and sliced
2 onions sliced
¼ cup of coriander chopped
1 avocado sliced in rings
220g jar of sliced black kalamata olives
1/3 cup sliced shallots
150g colby cheese grated
200g sour cream
⅙ cup oil