Diego's GoWELL® Classic Wraps
Diego's GoWELL® Gluten Free Wraps
Diego's GoWELL® Lower Carb Wraps
Diego's GoWELL® Sourdough Wraps
Diego's GoMEX® MexiSauce
6 Diego's GoWELL Gluten Free Wraps or other wraps from our range if gluten free is not required.
6 tsp Diego's GoMEX Mexi Sauce +extra for adding to top of stack.
850g shredded chicken breast without skin poached in gf chicken stock. Omit if going vegetarian.
500g pumpkin peeled and diced.
350g sweet potato peeled and diced.
100g potato peeled and diced.
440g can refried beans.
400 can black beans drained.
½ large onion red sliced.
1 capsicum deseeded and diced.
2 roma tomatoes deseeded and diced.
1 bunch coriander.
½ avocado ripe and sliced.
220g jar of sliced black kalamata olives.
150g colby cheese grated.
200g sour cream.
⅙ cup oil.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Line a pizza tray with baking paper.
- Wash and prep vegetables.
- Poach chicken and set aside.
- In a pot with cold water bring diced potato, sweet potato and pumpkin to boil and immediately drain and set aside
- Mix refried beans with 130g of the sour cream set aside.
- Mix together the diced capsicum, coriander, tomato and olives reserving ½ cup for topping.
- Brown in a frypan with 2 tbsp oil the potatoes and pumpkin on high heat then toss in drained black beans.
- Heat wraps as per instructions and stack together.
- Place 1 wrap on lined pizza tray spreading total wrap with ⅕ of bean mixture and then add ⅕ shredded chicken, diced and browned potato/pumpkin/black bean mixture, cheese, tomato/capsicum/coriander/olive mixture and a teaspoon GoMEX MexiSauce.
- Add a wrap on top and repeat till only 1 wrap left… this is your top.
- Brush with remaining oil.
- Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes till top is golden.
- Cool and finish by spreading the top with remainder of sour cream and add remaining ½ cup of tomato, capsicum, onion and olives.
- Serve with a side salad for a delish lunch or dinner!
Did you know our factory shop is open to the public?
Come and visit us today for our freshly made, on site produced wraps, flatbread and corn tortillas and imported Mexican goods.
5 Hutchinson Street, Burleigh Heads
We look forward to seeing you!