Ready. Steady. Cook!
Crunchy, sweet and a decadent twist on a traditionally savory dish. Surprise your guests or family with this easily shareable dessert.
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced.
- Cut desired quantities of wraps into eights (triangle shapes) and place on a cookie sheet.
- Spray or brush with oil and generously coat in cinnamon and sugar.
- Cook in oven until golden, approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then dip in melted chocolate and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in freezer for approximately 10-15 minutes to allow chocolate to set.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, mixed berries and slivered almonds.
1 pkt of Diego’s Gluten Free Wraps (If can have gluten try using our classic or lower carb wraps)
Mixed, in season berries
Melted dipping chocolate
Whipped cream or ice cream
Tip: Try using a Diego's GoWell Low Carb or Classic wrap if you are not gluten free.