Ready. Steady. Cook!
Cheesy rolled up quesadilla surrounding a bowl of delicious salsa. A perfect accompaniment to a party!
- In a pre-heated sandwich press place one wrap at a time inside to soften. leave lid down for a few seconds.
- Once softened lay the wrap down flat and place cheese, jalapenos and coriander leaves on one side and fold over to form a semi-circle.
- Place this filled tortilla back into the sandwich press and place lid down. Leave the lid down until the cheese is melted.
- Put aside in a tortilla warmer, tight container or a folded tea towel to keep warm.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for the rest of the packet.
- When finished making all quesadillas roll the semi circle quesadilla into a cone shape and place in a dish around a bowl of salsa. Make your own or use your favorite store bought salsa!
1 pkt of Diego’s wraps
1 450g packet of shredded cheese
½ cup of sliced jalapeños
½ a bunch of coriander
optional ½ cups of whole, drained black beans