Diego's GoMEX® Enchilada Kit
600ml thickened cream
1 red capsicum
1 yellow capsicum
1 red onion
250g crumbled feta
salt & pepper to taste
Tip: Try adding the hot sauce sachet to egg mixture for extra heat.
Tip: Enchilada cups can be made the day before, perfect for school lunches and picnic's.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Heat tortilla's as per packet instructions.
- Make a cut in each tortilla from the centre to the edge.
- Holding the cut ends fold each tortilla around on itself to form a bowl shape, gently press into a muffin tray.
- Dice capsicum and onion into 1cm cubes.
- Fill each tortilla cup with capsicum, onion and enchilada sauce.
- Whisk eggs and cream until combined, add salt & pepper to taste.
- Fill each tortilla cup to the top with egg mixture, pushing down with a fork to ensure egg mixture fills all the gaps.
- Sprinkle each cup with crumbled feta.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins.
- Remove from the oven and place cups on a resting tray until cooled.
- Enchilada cups will last for 3 days in a air tight container refrigerated.
Did you know our factory shop is open to the public?
Come and visit us today for our freshly made, on site produced wraps, flatbread and corn tortillas and imported Mexican goods.
5 Hutchinson Street, Burleigh Heads
We look forward to seeing you!