Ready. Steady. Cook!
A creamy chicken wrap that caters for everyone.
- Mix cream cheese and chipotle sauce.
- Add cheese mixture to chicken and combine well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm the GF wrap as per packet instructions.
- Fill the wrap with the chicken mixture followed by spinach.
- Wrap tightly while capturing fillings.
- Sit down and enjoy, or wrap in foil or glad wrap and take to work/school or on a picnic..
1 GoWell Power Wrap or Gluten Free Wrap
80g of GF shredded cooked chicken
Loose spinach leaves
1 tsp of chipotle sauce (or more if you prefer it spicy)
2 tbsp of cream cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
Tip: Use a cooked roast chicken to save time. If you are coeliac remember to ask if they are GF before buying.