Diego's GoWELL® Gluten Free Wraps
1 pkt Diego’s GoMEX Enchilada Sauce
500g sliced chicken strips
2 chorizo sticks, cubed
1 brown onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp crushed garlic
2 tbsp oil
1 cup water
1 ½ cups grated cheese
½ cup sour cream
1 avocado, sliced in strips
½ punnet or sliced cherry tomatoes
Tip: Turn this into a great winter dish by topping the stack with your favourite roasted vegetable.
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add onion, garlic and cook and cook until translucent.
- Add chicken strips and cook until browned.
- Add 300g GoMEX Enchilada Sauce, chorizo, water and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Using a fork, gently pull apart chicken, giving it a string like consistency.
- Heat wraps as per packet instructions.
- Place one wrap on a lined baking tray, spoon a portion of the chicken mixture and sprinkle with a small amount of cheese. Ensure you spread evenly to the edges.
- Repeat process with remaining wraps, chicken mixture and cheese. Leave a small portion of the sauce for garnishing
- For the final layer, top with remaining GoMEX Enchilada Sauce and cheese.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted and edges of wraps are slightly crunchy.
- Let stack cool slightly. Top with sour cream, avocado and tomatoes.
Did you know our factory shop is open to the public?
Come and visit us today for our freshly made, on site produced wraps, flatbread and corn tortillas and imported Mexican goods.
5 Hutchinson Street, Burleigh Heads
We look forward to seeing you!