Ready. Steady. Cook!
Can be prepared with any of your favourite Diego’s GoWELL wraps.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a food processor combine dressing ingredients except olive oil.
- While food processor is running slowly drizzle in olive oil.
- Place dressing to the side.
- Slice capsicums and onions.
- Place into an oven safe dish and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place into the oven for 10 minutes
- Warm your tortillas as per packet instructions.
- Assemble by placing lettuce down first, then chicken, then veggie mix and drizzle with your dressing.
- Fold the base of the wrap up first, then fold in the sides tightly. Enjoy!
1 pkt Diego’s GoWELL sourdough wraps
4 grilled chicken breasts cut into strips
1 large red onion, sliced
2 different coloured capsicums
1/2 of a coral lettuce
Salt and pepper to taste
⅓ cup fresh parsley, tightly packed
⅓ cup fresh basil, tightly packed
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
¼ tsp sea salt
⅓ of a cup extra-virgin olive oil