Ready. Steady. Cook!
- Blend hummus ingredients until you reach your desired consistency. Taste and then add more salt or lemon juice if you would like to alter the taste.
- Cut tortillas into 8ths and place into a preheated pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Turn tortilla chips over after about 3-4minutes or until golden brown
- Repeat this process until all chips are cooked
- Serve chips with hummus, a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of smoked paprika
1 can of chickpeas
2 tbsp of the aquafaba (the juice of chickpeas)
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp tahini
Juice of 2 lemons
2-4 cloves of garlic
Salt to taste
1 packet of Diego’s Wraps of your choice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch of smoked paprika