Ready. Steady. Cook!
A delicious start of your day that will keep you going satisfied until lunch time. With a tasty naturally gluten free base for the whole family to enjoy.
- Heat all of the Ranchero sauce in the microwave or a pot and set aside.
- Heat the refried beans in a small pot or microwave. Set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan with a tbsp. of oil. Place each tortilla onto pan for 30 seconds, and then flip for a further 30 seconds or until soft and moist.
- Heat a large frying pan, spray with oil. Place tortillas onto pan for 30 seconds, then flip for a further 30 seconds.
- Cook eggs in a frying pan (or poach, if preferred).
- Serve immediately by placing two tortillas on each plate and spread with heated refried beans.
- Place one egg on top of the beans on each tortilla.
- Top with ranchero sauce, avocado and fetta.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
1 pkt of Diego’s GoMex white or yellow corn tortillas
1 jar of Diego's GoMex Ranchero Sauce
3 tbsp oil
1 400g can of refried beans
1 avocado sliced
1/2 cup of crumbled feta
1/4 cup of coriander chopped
Tip: Add chilli to Diego's GoMex Ranchero sauce if you prefer a spicier dish