Ready. Steady. Cook!
- Slice onion
- Grate the potato
- Lightly cook the rashers of bacon
- Sauté onion and potato together with butter and olive oil
- Whisk eggs together with the milk
- Pour egg mixture into a low to medium hot pan. Use a separate pan to cook the eggs from the other ingredients. This will stop the egg sticking.
- When the egg is almost cooked place your tortilla on top of the wet egg and let finish cooking. The tortilla will stick to the egg.
- Once the egg is cooked and is stuck to the tortilla you can flip the pan over onto a plate and let the tortilla flip out.
- Place the bacon, potato, cheese and onion into the middle of the tortilla and roll up.
- Eat and enjoy! Don’t forget to post a photo of your creation and tag Diego’s!
1 tortilla from a pkt of Diego’s GoWell wraps
2-3 rashes of bacon
1/4 a potato (grated)
1/4 of an onion
2 slices of cheese
1 tsp of butter
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 tablespoon of milk
Tip: Serve with a side of your favourite salsa to dip your burrito in!