Diego's GoWELL® Classic Wraps
Diego's GoWELL® Gluten Free Wraps
Diego's GoWELL® Sourdough Wraps
Diego's GoWELL® Lower Carb Wraps
2 x medium potatoes
4 tbs Vegemite
1/2 cup grated cheese
Tip: Rolls can be baked the day before and packed for school lunches.
- Peel potatoes, dice into small cubes and place in a small pot.
- Fill pot with water, place on the stove on high heat and boil until potatoes are soft.
- Strain potatoes and mash until lumps are gone.
- Heat wraps as per packet instructions.
- Lay wraps on a bench and evenly spread over vegemite all the way to the edge.
- Spread mash over 3/4 of wrap leaving one edge free, sprinkle with cheese.
- Start rolling up wrap from where the mash potato starts finishing with the edge of vegemite to seal.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Using a serrated knife slice each wrap into 6-7 pieces.
- Place on a baking tray in a single layer with filing side up.
- Bake for 8 mins or until golden brown.
Did you know our factory shop is open to the public?
Come and visit us today for our freshly made, on site produced wraps, flatbread and corn tortillas and imported Mexican goods.
5 Hutchinson Street, Burleigh Heads
We look forward to seeing you!