Ready. Steady. Cook!
A warm cheesy wrap that will fill your tummy and those energy tanks!
- Peel potatoes, dice into small cubes and place in a small pot.
- Fill pot with water, place on the stove on high heat and boil until potatoes are soft.
- Strain potatoes and mash until lumps are gone.
- Heat wraps as per packet instructions.
- Lay wraps on a bench and evenly spread over vegemite all the way to the edge.
- Spread mash over 3/4 of wrap leaving one edge free, sprinkle with cheese.
- Start rolling up wrap from where the mash potato starts finishing with the edge of vegemite to seal.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Using a serrated knife slice each wrap into 6-7 pieces.
- Place on a baking tray in a single layer with filing side up.
- Bake for 8 mins or until golden brown.
1 pkt of Diego's GoWell classic wraps or any other of your favourite wraps from our GoWell range
2 x medium potatoes
4 tbs Vegemite
1/2 cup grated cheese
Tip: Rolls can be baked the day before and packed for school lunches.