Ready. Steady. Cook!
- Mix tomato, jalapenos, oregano and salt in a small bowl.
- Mix both cheeses and flour in a bowl.
- Dice chorizo and onion.
- Cook chorizo and onion in a medium saucepan with a tablespoon of oil.
- Cook until onion is soft
- Transfer chorizo and onion into a small bowl.
- Return the pot to the stove and in the left over oils add the flour.
- Once foaming pour in the beer.
- Add cheeses in small batches and whisk until cheese has melted.
- Stir in chorizo and onion.
- Transfer to a hot skillet and serve with either corn chips, or in a warm flour tortilla/wrap with fresh salsa.
1 pk of Diego's classic wraps or Diego's Corn Tortillas (to make corn chips)
2 tomato diced
2 jalapeños diced
2 tbsp oregano
1 tbsp sea salt flakes
300g grated cheddar cheese
150g grated mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp plain flour
1 chorizo sausage (skin removed)
1 brown onion diced
350 ml cup lager
Tip: You can serve this dish with blue corn chips or tomato corn chips instead of corn tortillas.