Ready. Steady. Cook!
Tangy and creamy homemade tzatziki inside a buttery smooth Sourdough wrap, filled to the brim with tasty falafel.
- Prepare tzatziki (if making own). Grate cucumber and combine with 1 tsp of white vinegar and let soak for 5 min.
- While cucumber is soaking grab a spare bowl and add olive oil, garlic and 1 tbsp of white vinegar. Mix with a fork until it becomes creamy.
- Drain cucumber from the vinegar, you can use a chux cloth to squeeze out excess moisture.
- Add cucumber to the bowl as well as yogurt. Mix well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Grate the rind of the lemon into the mix.
- Prepare salad mix. Grab a large bowl and add carrot, cabbage, onion, cucumber, tomato and parsley. Toss to combine.
- Add lemon juice to the mix and combine.
- Grab one Diego’s Sourdough Wrap wrap from the packet and warm as per packet instructions.
- Lay warmed Diego’s Sourdough Wrap flat and place fillings on top. Start by spreading tahini over the wrap, then add salad mix to the middle, lay 3 falafel in the centre and top with tazatiki.
- Wrap by folding top up then sides in.
1 x packet of Diego’s Sourdough Wraps
1 x packet of falafels
1 tbsp of tahini
1/4 cup of shredded carrot
1/4 cup of shredded cabbage
1/4 cup of diced tomatoes (de-seeded)
1/4 cup of sliced red onion
1/2 a cucumber sliced long ways (de-seeded)
1/4 cup of chopped flat leaf parsley
The juice of 1/4 a lemon
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 clove of garlic grated
1 tbsp white vinegar
200g of greek yogurt
1 x cucumber peeled and grated
Pinch of salt and pepper
Rind of half a lemon