Ready. Steady. Cook!
- Combine yogurt and hot sauce.
- Slice the chicken breast into strips.
- Add the chicken to the yogurt mixture.
- Refrigerate and allow to marinate for 30mins.
- Preheat a non stick skillet to a medium high heat and brush with oil.
- Place chicken strips in skillet and cook for 3-4 mins on both sides until dark golden brown and cooked through.
- Set aside to cool.
- Heat wraps as per packet instructions.
- Spread tzatziki over entire wrap.
- In the centre of the wrap add cabbage, cucumber and chicken leaving a gap of 1 inch from the bottom.
- . Fold bottom of wrap to the centre, fold over left side of the wrap to the middle and continue to roll up tightly to finish.
- It is ready to eat now or wrap in foil and take for lunch on the go!
1 x GoWell Power Wrap
1 x Chicken breast (150g
100g plain yogurt
2 tbsp hot sauce
½ cup shredded green and red cabbage
½ a cucumber, finely sliced into strips
2 tbsp Tzatziki
Tip: Make the chicken the day before and enjoy this wrap the next day for your lunch!