Diego's GoMEX® Corn Tortillas
Diego's GoMEX® Enchilada Sauce
- Dice red onion, eggplant, zucchini and capsicum into 1 cm cubes.
- Heat a large frying pan with oil.
- Add red onion and eggplant and cook for 4 mins stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini and capsicum and cook for a further 4 mins and salt & pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat and add enchilada sauce, bring to the simmer and remove from the heat. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Remove corn kernels and place on a baking tray.
- Cook corn for 10 mins until golden.
- Heat 5 Tortilla's as per packet instructions.
- In a deep baking dish arrange tortilla's into basket like shapes using each tortilla to hold the other one up.
- Evenly spoon vegetable mixture into each tortilla, top with black beans, corn and grated cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 mins.
- Let cool slightly and top with sour cream, avocado pieces and coriander leaves.
Did you know our factory shop is open to the public?
Come and visit us today for our freshly made, on site produced wraps, flatbread and corn tortillas and imported Mexican goods.
5 Hutchinson Street, Burleigh Heads
We look forward to seeing you!