Ready. Steady. Cook!
A quick and easy meal and no need to jeopardise nutrition from our kitchen to yours
- Heat a non stick skillet to a high heat sprayed with olive oil. Cook corn kernels till blackened and starting to pop. Set aside.
- Warm wraps as per instructions on pack and stack together ready for recipe preparation.
- Spread on half of each wrap 1/6 of the refried beans followed by 1/6 of the grated cheese, black beans, roasted corn kernels, slices of fire roasted chillies and coriander.
- Fold the side without filling over the top to resembles a half moon.
- Place in a lightly greased preheated sandwich press or hot non stick fry pan*. Cook till cheese begins to melt. *Cook on both sides if using fry pan option.
- Repeat with remaining 5 wraps.
- Cut in quarters drizzle with sour cream and top with salsa to serve as a snack or with side salad or soup for a light lunch or dinner.
6 GoWELL Low Carb Wraps (Or wrap of your choice)
½ cup of your favourite salsa
400g drained whole black beans
200g refried beans
2 cups of grated cheese of your choice
2 tbsp of olive oil
400g drained corn kernels
6 whole fire roasted chillies sliced (or capsicum)
½ bunch chopped coriander
½ cup sour cream (whip and thin with 1tbsp water)
Tip: For a gluten free version of this dish please use GoWELL Gluten Free Wraps or Power Wraps.