Diego's GoWELL® Classic Wraps
Diego's GoWELL® Sourdough Wraps
Diego's GoWELL® Lower Carb Wraps
Diego's GoWELL® Gluten Free Wraps
6 GoWELL Wraps
400g drained whole black beans
200g refried beans
400g drained corn kernels
300g finely grated cheese
6 whole fire roasted chillies sliced
½ bunch chopped coriander
½ cup sour cream (whip and thin with 1tbsp water)
Note: For a gluten free version of this dish please use GoWELL Gluten Free Wraps.
- Heat a non stick skillet to a high heat sprayed with olive oil. Cook corn kernels till blackened and starting to pop. Set aside.
- Warm wraps as per instructions on pack and stack together ready for recipe preparation.
- Spread on half of each wrap 1/6 of the refried beans followed by 1/6 of the grated cheese, black beans, roasted corn kernels, slices of fire roasted chillies and coriander.
- Fold the side without filling over the top to resembles a half moon.
- Place in a lightly greased preheated sandwich press or hot non stick fry pan*. Cook till cheese begins to melt. *Cook on both sides if using fry pan option.
- Repeat with remaining 5 wraps.
- Cut in quarters drizzle with sour cream and top with salsa to serve as a snack or with side salad or soup for a light lunch or dinner.
Did you know our factory shop is open to the public?
Come and visit us today for our freshly made, on site produced wraps, flatbread and corn tortillas and imported Mexican goods.
5 Hutchinson Street, Burleigh Heads
We look forward to seeing you!