Ready. Steady. Cook!
Easy and simple way to make quiches using products that would already be in your cupboard and fridge. Have these ready and waiting int he fridge for a simple breakfast on the go or as a snack!
- Stack the 12 Tortillas together and using the template cut through the stack to make the new sized Tortillas.
- Pre heat the oven to 180° C fan forced.
- Whip together the eggs with the milk/cream and set aside.
- Roughly chop the spinach leaves.
- Deseed and dice the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Grease the muffin tin.
- Place the tortillas into the tin and ladle in 2 tablespoons.
- Add the spinach, tomato and 1/3 cup feta evenly in each tin.
- Finish off with any remaining egg mixture to bring close to the top.
- Place in oven on the middle rack and cook for 10-15 mins.
- Top with the remaining ¼ feta.
- Let cool when done and wiggle to remove and enjoy. Store remaining cups in an airtight container in fridge for lunches, a quick breakky on the go or snacks.
1 x packet of Diego's Street Taco Cali Mex Tortillas
8 x medium sized eggs
2 Tablespoons of milk of choice or cream
½ cup spinach leaves
8 x cherry tomato
⅓ cup fetta + ¼ cup fetta
Spray Oil or Oil/Butter & pastry brush