Ready. Steady. Cook!
The new way to fold a wrap! This pocket will make eating on the go mess free and so easy! Filled with tasty pesto chicken, rocket, roasted capsicum and mozzarella cheese this wrap will have your mouth watering before you've even taken a bite.
- Shred the chicken by pulling it apart.
- Mix your pesto into the chicken until all chicken pieces are covered with pesto
- Open your packet of Diego’s Wraps and warm each individual tortilla by placing into a sandwich press with a 2 second spray, of spray oil. Hold the lid down for approximately 5 seconds or until steam escapes from the top.
- Once the tortilla is warm place it onto a flat, clean surface and make a clean cut from the middle of one edge of the tortilla into the centre of the tortilla. (i.e. Cut along the radius of the tortilla)
- Place ½ a cup of pesto chicken into one quarter of the wrap, ¼ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese in another, ½ a cup of rocket in another and 6 slices of roasted capsicum into the last quarter.
- Now it’s time to fold. Start with the bottom left quarter and fold it up onto the quarter on top of it. Then fold over to the right and finally, fold down. You should have a triangle shaped pocket.
- Place the quesadilla pocket into the sandwich press, or alternatively onto a preheated pan.
- If using a sandwich press it should only take approximately 3 minutes to cook and melt the cheese.
- Enjoy! And don’t forget to share a snap to Facebook or Instagram and tag @diegosauthenticfoods
4 Diego's GoWell Wraps of your choice
2 cups of shredded roast chicken
tablespoons of basil pesto
2 cups of rocket lettuce
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
24 slices of roasted capsicum from a jar