Ready. Steady. Cook!
Another Tex-Mex classic.This recipe will take you the border, see for yourself.Pick one of Diego’s GoWELL wraps for this dish
- Slice steak across the grain into medium size strips. Combine oil, mild chilli sauce and lime juice. Add oil mixture to steak and marinate for 5 min.
- Prepare the rice by mixing the stock with the chunky salsa
- In a preheated pot toss rice with 2 tbsp, of oil till opaque, then pour the stock mixture, bring to simmer cover and cook for 15 minutes, Set aside when ready
- Heat a large frying pan until smoking hot. Carefully add steak and cook for 4mins. Set aside.
- Cut tomatoes in quarters and remove seeds, dice into small cubes.
- Roughly chop coriander.
- Heat wraps as per packet instructions.
- Evenly place steak, tomatoes, black beans and coriander in the middle of each wrap, fold in the sides and roll burrito tightly.
1 pkt of your choice of Diego’s GoWELL wraps; low carb, sour dough, classic or gluten free wraps
4 tbsp. of a mild chilli sauce of your choosing
600g scotch fillet steak
2 tbsp. oil
½ lime, juiced
salt & pepper to taste
400g tin black beans-drained
2 fresh tomatoes
½ cup of coriander leaves
½ cup of a chunky salsa of your choice
1 cup of vegetable stock
1 cup of jasmine rice (rinsed)
Tip: Wrap burritos in alfoil and keep warm in the oven, or eat it on the go.