Ready. Steady. Cook!
This recipe can very easily accommodate for dietary requirements by using a GoWELL Gluten Free or Power Wrap.
- Preheat oven at 180°C fan forced.
- Grease 20cm quiche tin.
- Press one GoWELL classic wrap on the base of the tin, cut another wrap into strips wide enough to cover the sides of the tin, place them into the tin, put aside.
- Place pumpkin in a pot and fill with water. Simmer for 2 minutes, take off stove and strain.
- Place pumpkin, spinach, capsicum and pepper into prepared quiche tin, scattered so not clumped in one location.
- Whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl, then pour into prepared quiche tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool slightly and refrigerate.
- Serve with salad leaves and cherry tomatoes.
1 pkt Diego’s GoWell Classic wraps or Sourdough wraps (If GF use GoWell Gluten Free Wraps)
100g diced pumpkin
100g tinned capsicum
25g baby spinach
50g crumbled feta
300ml thickened cream
1 tbsp of parsley (optional)
Salt and pepper
Salad leaves (optional)
Cherry tomatoes (optional)
Note: For gluten free recipe use GoWELL Gluten Free Wraps
Tip: Quiche can be prepared the day before and it makes a great addition for work and school lunch boxes!