Ready. Steady. Cook!
A delightful treat with sweet creamy layers and thick tortillas. Juicy cherries on top provide the literal cherry on top to this decadent treat.
- Place a tortilla on a flat platter.
- Spread the mousse evenly over the entire wrap.
- Top evenly with 1/7th of drained cherries.
- Place another wrap on top and press a little to bring the layers together.
- Spread the white chocolate mixture evenly over the wrap.
- Top with another wrap and continue alternating the layers with the white chocolate mixture and the mousse and cherries. Continue this with the rest of the packet.
- The last wrap should be topped with the last of the cream cheese and chocolate mixture.
- Decorate with fresh cherries, small branches of rosemary, sprinkle with the white chocolate and dust with icing sugar.
1 pkt of Diego's GoWell Classic or low Carb wraps
1 600g jar of sour cherries marinated overnight in 3 tbsp of rum
200g of fresh cherries to decorate
4 cups of pre-made chocolate mousse
2 cups of 250g of cream cheese mixed with 80-100g of melted white chocolate
3 Tbsp of grated white and dark chocolate
2 stems of rosemary to decorate
1 Tbsp of icing sugar to garnish
Tip: Have this dessert ready a few hours before serving to let the cream absorb into the layers. Keep refrigerated.